[ga-watchdog]

RE: [ga-watchdog] Your final decision is sought

Hi.

For the hisory, the same trick has been played last year by Ronald Weikers,
who subscribed to the GA most of his supporters (see
http://www.dnso.org/nominees/2000.rwe.html).

Some of these people, if I remember correctly (or maybe I am mixing up with
another case) were operating from the same machine (the same case of ejwnt8
spotted by Alex), and once enquired about the fact they claimed to be all
lawyers of the same consultancy firm.
Upon verification, it turned out that they were right.

My suggestion is that we wait and see. Of course, there is nothing wrong in
asking for an explanation, but if this is really a "one-man-show", the thing
will pop up in the endorsment phase.

Regards
Roberto

--