[ga-watchdog] Re: [ga] People who is not able to post nominations

All,

  ROFLMAO.  Some how I knew this was coming from Kent.

  For the rest of you with you own minds and reason, Frank has been
a participant for a long time, although a quiet one for the most part.
It would seem obvious that Cent is showing his paranoia streak,
of which is is so famous for here.  Therefore I would suggest you
ignore his baited words in this (See below) Response.

Kent Crispin wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 02, 1999 at 02:53:46PM -0500, Javier Rodriguez wrote:
> > As a watchdog committee member:
> >
> > To the guys that are saying that they are not allowed
> > to post nominations.
> >
> > - Send your nomination with a CC (copy) to my email
> >   address.  In this way I can start a following of each
> >   case.
> >
> > I promise to give you an answer about why your
> > nomination is not accepted.  Easy and plain.
>
> As a watchdog committee member:
>
> There is good and longstanding evidence that "Frank Rizzo" is not a
> real person.  I formally object to the inclusion of any nomination
> made by "Frank Rizzo".
>
> Kent Crispin
>
> --
> Kent Crispin                               "Do good, and you'll be
> kent@songbird.com                           lonesome." -- Mark Twain

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894