[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ga-watchdog] Re: [ga] Re: Request for acceptance of nomination to the Chair of the GA
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [ga-watchdog] Re: [ga] Re: Request for acceptance of nomination to the Chair of the GA
- From: Jeff Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 17:54:14 -0800
- CC: Karl Auerbach <karl@CaveBear.com>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, "A. Gehring" <email@example.com>, Andrew Pincus <APincus@doc.gov>, Becky Burr <firstname.lastname@example.org>, commerce <email@example.com>, DNSO Listadmin <DNSO.Listadmin@dnso.org>, Elloit Maxwell <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Esther Dyson <email@example.com>, james tierney <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Louis L. Touton" <Louis_L._Touton@jonesday.com>, "vinton g. cerf - ISOC" <vcerf@MCI.NET>
- Organization: INEGroup Spokesman
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Karl and all,
Good for you Karl. You are doing the right thing. Until or unless
ALL of the DNSO General Assembly and any that wish to join
are able to participate equally, the DNSO is and will remain a
sham and a fraud!
Karl Auerbach wrote:
> > You have been nominated for the election to the Chair of the DNSO
> > General Assembly.
> I thank those who have nominated me.
> The General Assembly ought to nominate *and* select its own chair without
> outside interference.
> I refuse to put my name forward in a process in which the selection among
> the candidates is made by the Names Council and not by the General
> Consequently, I decline the nomination.
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman INEGroup (Over 95k members strong!)
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 972-447-1894
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208