[ga-watchdog] Dec 2, 10:xx CET (9:xx UTC) summary

Dear Collegues,

As of Dec 2, 10:xx CET (9:xx UTC) we received
the following nominations:
    Nii Quaynor -- he declined this morning CET/UTC
    Roberto Gaetano -- awaiting answer
    Karl Auerbach -- idem
    Peter Dengate-Thrush -- idem
    Marc C.Langston -- idem
    Dennis Jennings -- idem
The dnso.org pages has been updated accordingly, see
    http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/1999.DNSO-GAchair.html
(or http://www.dnso.org, click on DNSO election of a Chair to the GA)

Each time I receive a nomination for a new person, I request
an acceptance and put you in a copy.
Tomorrow, Dec 3, between 14:00 and 20:00 CET I will be travelling
therefore the AFNIC team will watch nomination process and do the work.
I will be on line shortly after 20:00, then make a close of the
nominations at 21:00 CET (20:00 UTC).

Best regards from the sunny Montpellier (but I am not on vacation :-)
Elisabeth