RE: [ga-watchdog] Request for acceptance of nomination to the Chair of the GA

Dear Listadmin,

Having been nominated for the election to the Chair of the DNSO General
Assembly (see below), I resign immediately from the watchdog committee, in
line with point 9. of the procedures at
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/19991126.DNSO-GAchair-procedures.html.

I already sent an "unsubscribe ga-watchdog" request, which is now awaiting
confirmation by the ga-watchdog List Owner. Thank you for making sure that
the request is processed.

I will also notify the GA of my resignation.

Regards
Roberto