[ga-unfiltered] Re: [ga] Message from the Chair - List Rules

On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, Roberto Gaetano wrote:

> In the meantime, we will operate according to the adopted rules.

It's the imposed rules.  No one has adopted them, the voting process for
these alledged rules was by the alternate chairs own admission of fact
picked for the purpose of testing the GA honesty, the chairs were
knowingly involved in a process they knew could result in fraud of the
vote.  These rules have not been adopted - they have been imposed by a
dictatorship that has been descredited at every point in the game.

So let's not try to paint a rosy picture on this travesty.

> The List Monitor (aka "seargent-at-arms")
> I believe that, in this initial phase, the responsibility of monitoring
> the list should be taken directly by the Alternate Chair.

Translation - sorry - we could not find an independent executioner like we
promissed - so here Harald.

I formally object Mr. Chair.  The alternate chair is hostile to me, and
proof of such hostility can be proved in a court of law and by
the affidavit of a Mr. Richard Sexton, who observed the alternate chairs
hostility towards me in private email suring a period of time in which I
personally frustrated the chairs and alternate chairs attempts at
censoring me.  Let's get real Gateito - I kicked your collective butts and
Harald is prejudiced towards me.  If you want to continue burying icann in
a deeper grave - please be my guest.

You have imposed on us a set of rules which are by default unfair - and
you have done so knowingly employing a fraudulent electoral process.  If
you brains cells have not yet gone "DING DONG" then I assure you chair
gatoeeto - there is no further hope.

> Complaints to the decisions of the List Monitor should be addressed
> directly to the Chair. A dedicated address shall be dedicated to this
> purpose.

Very well.  I have a complaint and am not addressing it directly to the
chair.  The list monitor is reading all of my message prior to
posting.  This is relusting in considerable delay in my email to the
list.  There is no justifiable reason to do this.  If I want to screw you
people - I think we all know now - after months of heavy petting, that I
can easily bypass the list monitor.  Therefore it is just not advisable to
do so.

If however the list monitor feels she wishes to continue to tenderly
manipulate each and every message of mine - i hereby put her on notice
that this Saturday I will proceed to push her buttons by complaining in my
usual time honored tradition to every person in the french goverment.

And I'm sure everyone has noticed how quite our chairs dearest friend
Mr. Robert Shaw has been lately.

> Filtered vs. unfiltered lists
> All messages to the GA-list will be addressed to ga@dnso.org, as usual.
> Should a person whose posting rights have been temporarily suspended
> submit a message to the list, this message will be accepted and logged,
> but not forwarded to the subscribers of the list. It will nevertheless
> be possible to subscribe to a mailing list (ga-full@dnso.org) that will
> contain full record of the traffic, regardless the status of the
> originator.

I therefore demand that ga-full allow not only subscribers but also open
posting by non subscribers.  People should have the right to post a
permanent record without membership requirements.

> Both lists will be archived, and the archives will be publicly available
>  on the DNSO Web site, under http://www.dnso.org/archives.html.
> This will provide the possibility for anybody, even not subscribing to
> any GA list, to access the offending postings against which sanctions
> have been taken, therefore ensuring the transparency of the decisions of
>  the List Monitor.

yada .. yada .. yada

Joe