[ga-unfiltered] Re: [ga] Registration process suggestion

William and all,

  PGP/GnuPG and Openpgp is too easily circumventable.  Very vulnerable to
Man-in-the-middle-attacks.  This is well documented.  In fact the FBI did
a special on this on Discovery last week.  Not a good solution I am afraid.
PGP is just what it stands for. "Pretty good Privacy".  For voting, that may
not be good enough.  Certainly isn't for the USG and the FEC in specific.

William X. Walsh wrote:

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894