[ga-udrp]

Re: [ga] Some other ideas about the questions... [ga-udrp] UDRP Questionnaire

Someone is going to hate themselves in the morning.  Especially if said someone
practices in said circuit. But said someone is very accurate and deserves major
Kudos.  Although this said writer would not dare give them in light of reputation of
said circuit. Allow said persons to know they have acted out of haste and with regard
to truth and not said ones fate!!

Unsigned out of cowardice