[ga-tm]

Re: [ga-tm] Domain Name Owners' Bill of Rights

Oh Danny boy,

Please give suggestion how we can publicize a meeting in Stockholm to build upon
this momentum.  Let us build a good one then force the governments one by one if
necessary to enforce it.

Sincerely,

p.s. I think the GAC would be all over it.