[ga-sys]

Re: [ga-sys] [Fwd: [ga] Rules for new lists -- needed or not?]

Joanna,

As always I am humbled by your recitation of truth.  I think we are in hand
holding distance of agreement in totality of the best practices and your
conceptualism is within the parameters of my expectations.

In other words I will push yours and Bills best practices through for informal
consensus.  I will be brutalized here but what the heck.  Trying to take official
action as a non official has its consequences.  You two did a great Job on this
and so it is the least I can do to supply my support to it.

I know that good may even hurt sometimes.

Sincerely,
Eric

This message was passed to you via the ga-sys@dnso.org list.