[ga-sys]

[ga-sys] Re: [voters] BASIC OUTLINE of the voting for GA candidates to two NC TF: IDN and dot org

Dear Dotcommoners,

So somebody clue in this poor clueless writer!  I thought we had several seats on both TFs
available to us slobs in the GA. So why does it come down to this, something smells rotten. But
then again I have an overactive imagination;-} I also question why we have enough dough for
this election but not enough to implement our own rules.

Eric

ps Ms. Secretariat you are awesome in you work, thank you!

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-sys@dnso.org list.