[ga-sys] Re: [ga] Best Practices/ who objects?
- To: William X Walsh <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "DannyYounger@cs.com" <DannyYounger@cs.com>, Don Evans <DEvans@doc.gov>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, icann board address <email@example.com>, Jeff Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>, JIM FLEMING <JimFleming@prodigy.net>, Jefsey Morfin <email@example.com>, Joanna Lane <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Patrick Corliss <email@example.com>, "William S. Lovell" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [ga-sys] Re: [ga] Best Practices/ who objects?
- From: Eric Dierker <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 22:54:32 -0700
- Organization: Hi-Tek.com
- References: <3B876DE5.FF3564AE@hi-tek.com> <3B87AD1F.795A381E@hi-tek.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <3B8875CC.2BAD0558@hi-tek.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
I eagerly await my suspension. You have willingly played my shill. Even a fool will
recognize that Dr. Svenssonn and he alone can censor activity on the most important
list that exists on the Internet today.
He makes Dannys' authority shrivel in the face of time, but that is cool. I look
forward to suspension due to speaking truth.
William X Walsh wrote:
> Saturday, Saturday, August 25, 2001, 9:06:36 PM, Eric Dierker wrote:
> > Mr. Walsh,
> > Most of the time you expound legal principals which are erroneous at best in that
> > you have no legal or legal scholarly training and jump to ridiculous conclusions.
> > Now you jump to research conclusions which reveal a whole new level of ignorance.
> > The research you do not know and I have forgotten could fill a library.
> > Show me one sentence in one place where one matter was voted upon that demands
> > suspension. Just one smart man. If you can I shall self suspend for 48 hours.
> > You may want to callaborate with Mr Svensson. the offer remains open for 24
> > hours. Do not promote vagueness for a taking of a right should be very specific.
> No one has claimed that suspensions were mandatory, according to the
> VOTED ON RULES, they are at the discretion of the MODERATORS, subject
> to appeal to the Chair.
> No one has said otherwise.
> A list monitor may impose 2 sanctions against offenders:
> - Monitoring of posts. This will cause delay of postings from the affected
> individual until a list moderator approves them as being within the content
> rules, or rejects them
> - Suspension of posting rights. This will cause mail from that person not to be
> sent to the GA list.
> Both sanctions are imposed for a limited period of time (typically 2 weeks),
> and are announced on the mailing list. Repeat offenders may get correspondingly
> longer sentences (for instance 4 weeks for a second offense, 8 weeks for a third).
> The period is decided by the list monitor.
> Why you got on this diatribe I do not know.
> I will say that I have lodged a complaint with the moderators about
> your message above.
> Best regards,
> William X Walsh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Userfriendly.com Domains
> The most advanced domain lookup tool on the net
> DNS Services from $1.65/mo
This message was passed to you via the email@example.com list.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe
("unsubscribe ga-sys" in the body of the message).
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html