[ga-sys]

Re: [ga-sys] "He Who Asserts Must Prove"

Patrick and all,

  This is not a political Maxim or axiom, but rather a legal one.  One can
assert whatever one wishes, and it can stand "As is" or on it's own
should the person or entity asserting such, chooses to leave it at that.
However any assertion is much stronger if some facts are supporting
that said assertion...

Patrick Corliss wrote:

> Dear William
>
> There is an old legal maxim "he who asserts, must prove".   My bet is that
> it goes back for hundreds of years maybe even back to the times of the
> ancient Romans or Greeks.
>
> > Chase black helicopters somewhere else.
>
> Rhetoric doesn't get you off the hook.  Sorry.
>
> Best regards
> Patrick Corliss
>
> --
> This message was passed to you via the ga-sys@dnso.org list.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827

This message was passed to you via the ga-sys@dnso.org list.