[ga-sys]

Re: [ga-sys] EU Ministers Split on Unsolicited Email ban

Accessability, reliability and security,  Transparency, bottoms-up and
consesnsus, representativeness, legal and fair.  Well those are great terms.  And
this was good to get out where we could see it.

It is like the collisions of the dotbizs, in some it causes great pain and
worry.  I personally pick up the phone and talk to five or so people a day that
run small businesses with their main marketing through us on the net, They are
calling because they read an article and think the whole thing is crashing down
or that if they turn on their computer others can see them.

You tell me what to tell them.  I just explain that it is all a bunch of bull and
don't worry.  Understand my concern is over their perceptions not over the truth,
but then again their perceptions are true.

Sincerely,
Eric