[ga-sys]

[ga-sys] Re: [ga] Does the DNSO have people working on "6to4" or 4to6 or 4to16 ?

No, not at all and I definately think we should.

I think that if we don't start on this now we will end up with a staff paper on
it and all be surprised.  We must get proactive here. An analyst studies what
has or is occuring, a strategist studies that and then projects.  I think we
need a little more strategy and a little less analysis.

Thank you Jim, I believe this is where this belongs so that we can get down on
it.

Dynamic tunneling is a problem for our duopoly because they lose power in the
future based upon it's application and freedom offered to the user and ISPs.
Opolies can only thrive with captured consumers.  You start throwing around
choice 6 to 4 tunnel endpoint DNS lookup and dynamic in the same sentence and
you are going to worry a lot of people. If I am not mistaken dynasthai is the
root word here and it means to be able.

Enabling is the pop culture psych term and it really means that you will empower
the consumer to choose who he sees on the web. Opolies have to oppose this
concept.

So you see we have a long way to go and damned precious time to get there.

Sincerely,