[ga-sys]

[ga-sys] [Fwd: [ga] The failure of ICANN thus far...]

Why is this idiot forwarding this post to this list?

Because I want to know what kind of privacy are these other TLDs
providing.  All I want revealed to the public is an administrator and
then only through the contact of the registrar.  Then some transparent
method of obtaining identities should a verifiable need be shown.
How do these guys do it?

Eric

All assembly members and stakeholders,

  I have changed the Subject line of this post from the
GA-ICANN list to better discribe and coenside with the
subject matter in the body of this exchange...

============Copied from the GA-ICANN ML starts here ============

Darryl and all,