[ga-sys]

Re: Re[4]: [ga-sys] The EU Privacy issue

Amazing how all things that disagree with your posts are devoid of facts.
You stated the DNSO does not exist legally. Define away William. Because I
like where this is going. If they do not exist legally then the
Constituencie that now exist within the DNSO have no power to vote on
anything and also exist illegally. That poses a very interesting argument. I
wish to hear more. The vague references you give as responses to everyone
here are simply not enough William.

Agreeing to arbitration makes the UDRP a law in effect. It is an
administrative panel that presides but since it is required it has to be
treated as law for the purposes of this discussion. If you state that TM
Holders have no right by law to the domain names they have been given this
too raises a very interesting point of view that I wish to have you
elaborate on oh knowledgeable one.

That smart alec remark is improper but directly related to yours to me. I
suggest we both refrain from their use, but in a battle of wits I assure you
William you are totally unprepared. So that said, I'll apologize and take
back calling you knowledgeable.

Chris McElroy aka NameCritic