[ga-sys]

Re: [ga-sys] The EU Privacy issue

Also, let me add, that the Tucows Privacy proposal, which deals with
the issue of setting opt-out as the default for the $10,000
subscription bulk whois output that registrars are required to make
available, seems to fully comply with the EU rules as well.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh

This message was passed to you via the ga-sys@dnso.org list.