FW: Re: [ga-sys] Registrants Charter - FREEDOMS - Part 1
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: FW: Re: [ga-sys] Registrants Charter - FREEDOMS - Part 1
- From: Joanna Lane <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 21:03:53 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <B7288E43.71Afirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
You're being totally unrealistic if you think a somewhat shaky,
undemocratic, private US corporation, run by a handful of people, is going
to pit themselves against the Goliath that is the democratically elected
Government of the united peoples of Belgium, France, Italy, Luxemburg,
Netherlands, Denmark, Ireland, United Kingdom, Greece, Spain, Portugal,
Austria, Finland, Sweden, and soon to include Eastern and Southern Europe.
oops...and Germany. Apologies to my German friends.
This message was passed to you via the firstname.lastname@example.org list.
Send mail to email@example.com to unsubscribe
("unsubscribe ga-sys" in the body of the message).
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html