[ga-rules]

Re[2]: [ga-rules] Assembly Voting on Suspensions

Hello Patrick,

Sunday, July 08, 2001, 6:57:12 PM, Patrick Corliss wrote:
> The point's moot at the moment as they are only two list monitors -- not a
> committee of three.  Perhaps the Chair will leave that alone for a while.

Actually, in looking at the situation, the chair doesn't have to do
anything.  It looks to me like the list monitors came up with this on
their own, and mutually agreed to do things this way.

This is not binding, the existing moderators can simple recognize that
it is not working, and abide by the rules, which give them the
authority to act on their own.

This is what they should do.  End the stagnation.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>

--