[ga-rules]

Re: [ga-rules] Re: [ga] Motion to Condemn the Propsed "theft" of the .BIZtldbyICANN

Bill and all,

William S. Lovell wrote:

> Jeff Williams wrote:
>
> > Bill and all,
> >
> > William S. Lovell wrote:
> >
> > > Picking up just quickly here (and jumping into ga-rules where this
> > > belongs), this is from a post of mine of May 20, 2001:
> > >
> > > "It's like PROPOSE -- debate the form of a motion; amendments all
> > > over the place -- MOTION (or maybe not) -- debate the substance
> > > of any motion; no amendments -- VOTE."
> >
> >   I agree.  And there is a motion pending presently.  Let's get a
> > ballot issued and vote on it!
>
> Which, in fact, Jeff, demonstrates that you did not understand a word
> I said.  None of the necessary precedent for an intelligent vote on a
> precisely defined issue has yet occurred.

  I understood you perfectly Bill.  But thank you for you concern anyway.
That is why I suggested that we get a ballot prepared for the .BIZ motion...
The debate has already taken place.  I didn't think I needed to remind
you of that.  So again, hence my previous response....