[ga-rules]

Re: [ga-rules] Proposal for a Buddy Sytem for new members

And prey tell what would your contribution be?

Mine would be an irreverent attitude toward the powers to be and a
non-presupposing view of any given situation.  Mine would represent dot
commoners and would bicker with elitists.  Mine would be to foster education
and outreach and Multilingualism every chance I get.  Mine would be to form
necessary compromise/consensus with opposing views if I saw it in the interests
of internetstakeholders.  Some of us are transparent and I would nurture that.
I would help any newbies to understand the system, including helping to cross
technical-policy and digital divides.

Thoughts,
Eric