[ga-rules]

RE: [ga-rules] Proposal for a Buddy Sytem for new members

The Names Council is not the GA Assembly.  And saying you not being
knowledgeable about a subject is not the same as declaring "I don't know
about that, I want you to teach me".

Nor have I suggested banning anyone.  That is something others have come up
with.

I would suggest that whilst membership to the GA is open to anyone who
wishes to participate, working groups and the documentation that may derive
from them would benefit by having working group participants vetted for
potential to contribute.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.