[ga-rules]

[ga-rules] Re: [ga] [ADMIN] Four Week Suspension of Eric Dierker

I agree with Alexander that these specific examples cross the line. Equally,
I understand that Eric likes to push boundaries to the limits, which is not
a bad quality in a person. If rules are broken, there are consequences and
Eric must take responsibility for that behaviour. There is nothing personal
about the list monitor's decision so far as I know.

While he is suspended, (or until the decision is reversed, whichever is the
sooner), may I suggest that Eric sends his comments to the list via another
member, who would then take responsibility for the decorum of the post. I
would happily do that, and stand by what is posted in terms of compliance
with the rules.

Regards,
Joanna

This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.