[ga-rules]

[ga-rules] Re: Making Yourself Understood

William S. Lovell writes:  "it is a contribution to the functioning of the
GA to make meaningful participation therein by newcomers as easy as
possible."

This is a laudable goal.  If we were an Internet dot com business, I am sure
that we would take all steps necessary to make our website as user-friendly
as possible so that first-time visitors could readily come to appreciate our
services.  We would have well-development site navigation, sections devoted
to frequently asked questions, a mission statement, perhaps some background
documents, etc.

Sadly, the website of the DNSO is not as user-friendly as it could be.   A
well-designed site could go a long ways toward bringing "newbies"
up-to-speed.

Perhaps we could initiate a dialogue with the DNSO webmaster (whomever that
might be) and offer suggestions as to improvements that might be made...

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.