[ga-rules]

[ga-rules] Re: Making Yourself Understood

Hi Bill

> > But even people with expertise have gaps in their knowledge -- areas
where
> > they are not at home with the subject matter.  I'll give you a simple
> > example and that is the concept of "service mark" in relation to
> > intellectual property.  I know what a Trade Mark is but what is a
"service
> > mark"?  Is that something only found in the United States.  I haven't
heard
> > of it in the UK and I'd be surprised if it is familiar to most
Australians
> > (like you and I).
>
> Here's more than you wanted to know about service marks.  (I'm breaking
> my rule: don't pop out with a single response to a single email; put it
some
> place where, if it's any good, everyone can have it as a permanent
reference)

Good idea.  Let's work on a dictionary of terms to be put on FAQ
("frequently asked questions") on the DNSO website.  We can then reasonably
expect people not to explain such terms.

I'm interested in such a task and I believe Jefsey Morfin is also.

Best regards
Patrick Corliss

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.