[ga-rules]

Re: [ga-rules] Bounced Messages & Other List Administration

On 17:47 02/06/01, William S. Lovell said:
>Jefsey Morfin wrote:
> > Dear Bill,
> > Let suppose:
> > 1) you are subscribed to the GA-FULL
>
>Well, Jefsey, that wrecks the whole premise. I hope
>not to enter those doors.   I understand it to be the
>unmonitored "outer dark" -- the dumping ground
>where those who refuse to carry out civil discourse
>are sent to squabble among themselves.

absurd. and hurting.

This falls under ga-abuse (for those who loves that
system) as arrogance against a system set-up by
a vote of the list and use by our most serious Members.

>(Besides which, your posting rules appear to me to
>be a "garbage multiplier" with so many different posts
>to various places.)

absurd. you may not like the system. But to call
the only system technically warrantying no more
than one copy per person a "garbage multiplier"
may only be undestood as "it will improve the
functionning of the list so much that people will
multiply their posts". To use the word "garbage"
for the posts of the honorable Members of this ML
is an arrogant abuse.

For this mail alone, I suppose Bill you should be
sentenced to stay two days among us in the
"outer dark" (where you IQ definitly belongs, BTW).

Jefsey

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.