[ga-rules]

Re: [ga-rules] Bounced Messages & Other List Administration

Mr. Honorable Lovell,

I like the sound of that, Change your reporter to judge with a clerk, a reporter,
bailiff and when necessary a jury and a couple of suits to argue.  Why should we
throw out perfectly good systems just because we are on line.  As I am sure you are
aware anyone can file anything in the California court system, even if it does not
meet procedural requirements you can file it "under exception". On a bet from
Melvin Belli I watched a young attorney file a pair of briefs with a handwritten
"brief" written on it. There is a reason for this and for the ga-full, no posting
should be excluded from being lodged but there should be a filter to what we all
must endure, if we chose, and it should be routed by professionals.

In order to set this up we need professionals like you to run these lists.  but
first we need the rules so that politics are taken out of posting.

eric