[ga-rules]

RE: [ga-rules] Re: [ga] Re: Opening a Can of Soup

Being personally aware of the possibility of being subscribed to both ga
and ga-full and having made sure I was only subscribed to ga-full, my issue
involves getting two posts from ga-roots.  This is still occurring and it
is only ga-roots this occurs with.  I am subscribed to all other lists with
the same address.  It doesn't appear to be an error with my mail server.
Both headers are the same on the duplicates.  Certainly looks like a
problem to me at least.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.