From: "Alternate Chair" <patrick@quad.net.au>
To: "Elisabeth Porteneuve" <Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr>; "Eric
Dierker" <eric@hi-tek.com>
Cc: "Darryl Lynch" <dassa@dhs.org>; "[ga-rules]" <ga-rules@dnso.org>
Sent: May 31, 2001 08:58
Subject: [ga-rules] Re: [ga] Re: Opening a Can of Soup

Hi Eric

Dassa has raised the issue of duplicate posts.  I see that you are
subscribed to both GA and GA-FULL.  This seems to give you two postings for
the price of one.

It seems there may be a bug in the system.  Perhaps the DNSO Secretariat
could advise us further what the problem, if any, might be?

Is it really possible to be subscribed to both GA and GA-FULL?

Best regards
Patrick Corliss