[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] IP: Network Solutions Blocking Transfers

Jeff,

I can elaborate on this a bit more.  When the procedure changed last month
it appeared to change in the middle of the day.  I put in around 13
transfer requests in one day and the first few went through without a
hitch.  It was a Friday and part of the domains received the additional
confirmation which had already lapsed by the time I discovered them Monday
night.  They said the extra confirmations were to be confirmed within
three days, not even three working days.

-Dena Whitebirch
@quasar