[ga-roots]

Re[2]: [ga-roots] Microsoft case shows how ICANN breaches USA antitrust laws

BTW, to clarify, under established case law governmental agencies are
immune from antitrust laws, and so are private companies carrying out
programs under authority from the government.

Look up "federal instrumentality" Len.

Further, the decision you quote is only binding in the circuit it was
delivered in, not nationwide, and certainly not in California, you
state you will be suing ICANN.

I expect you will have the same success here as you did in AU when you
tried this, you were effectively laughed out of court there.

Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>
Userfriendly.com Domains
DNS Services from $1.65/mo