[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] Re: ICANN Policy -- revised version

Allow me to ask, and as our main man I hope this is easy for your to answer;
What is the process for arriving at a bottoms-up, Internetstakeholder policy
decision for ICANN.

As I understand it, the process requires first and foremost a consensus and
proposal by one of the three SOs and then it being routed to Board for staff
analysis and Board consideration.  If this is wrong please say so very strongly
so I will feel good when I leave.

It is further my understanding that you have no article or by-law standing to
begin such a process except through being a member of either the At-Large or the
GA of one of the SOs.  Please tell me if I am wrong.

Best of all father's weeks to you.
Eric