[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] ICANN Policy -- revised version

Leah "they've taken away my copy of their .biz - help!" Gallegos
wrote:

>>>Let me just say that I would prefer to discuss serious issues
>>>without the insults and sarcasm attached.  We have not
>>>misconfigured anything or pretend anything.

I responded:

>> I didn't say you have a misconfigured intranet out there.

>> I also didn't say you pretend anything.

Given Ben Edelman's excellent timeline of your "TLD business", I
think I have to say it now: Your version of .biz is nothing more
than a toy - and it certainly was nothing more than a toy in
November 2000.  Your story that ICANN creates a collision with an
"operational TLD" looks like it's a very strong distortion of
reality, even when I apply UNREALISTICALLY LOW standards of
"operational".

Anyway: For economical reasons, you don't have a chance with your
.biz. After having read Ben's report, I have to add that this is a
good thing.

--
Thomas Roessler                        http://log.does-not-exist.org/