[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] ICANN Policy -- revised version

Let's see Danny,

Look into the future, what date is coming up that could be set up as a deadline
for when this policy must be adopted?  Find that date and count back say, 72
hours and that is when they will publish the new policy for the process of the
GA.  We have been there and done that.

I would suggest that we anticipate them this time and gather some consensus on
what must be included and what must be excluded to be representative of us lowly
GAers.

1.    Multiple Roots exist and are thriving.
2.    We do not want any new gTLDs which conflict with existing operating
systems.
3.    It is within the perview of the NC to deal with these issues.

Just a start!

All the best, even to poor Walsh!

Eric