[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] Re: Alternate Roots, Naming Systems Coming Under Fire

Page and all,

  Well it seems that Vint is showing his age perhaps?  He seems a little
slow to come around to reality on some things.

Page Howe wrote:

> does anyone else see the irony of this statement when applied to alternate
> roots....(the statement was from an article about internationalized names)
>
> Despite these impediments, even ICANN recognizes, as it did with new TLDs,
> that it can only stand in the way of new technology for so long. "All the
> other organizations that are not within our process are out there doing
> things anyway," ICANN chairman Vinton Cerf was quoted as saying at the
> Stockholm meeting in response to the pleas to delay deployment of
> multilingual domain names.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827