[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] Names Council and Alternate Roots

Do you want me to explain what was going on here?

>>> Harald Tveit Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no> 06/02/01 10:48AM >>>
I have now seen the NC vote twice about whether or not to study
alt-root stuff. First they passed a motion to study the question 12-9.

Then, after a coffee break, they passed a motion to not consider the issue,  since it was out of scope and they had no competence to study it,
nullifying the earlier motion.

Oh, well.