[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] [Fwd: Fwd: nos voro illos que offendo]

Personally, when I posted my comments earlier asking for an explantation on this
thread it was not for a technical explanation which I am perfectly capable
researching myself. (in fact my comments were made to show that on technical
matters we can argue all day and that it is developing so there is no "answer")
What I asked for was a reflection of someone in the know as to the political
fallout of what Dr. Batista was revealing.  Oviously there is becoming a larger
rift in the technical intellectual scientific community which appears to be in
large part economics and ego driven rather than sound and experimental judgment.

My comment was attached to Ms. Kristy's which referred to sticking our heads in the
sand.  My reference to proving the existance of IPv6s and 8s was meant to emphasise
the point that claiming it exits or does not does not aid the situation.

I believe the GA is here to help these fine leaders in technology sort through
these policy of technology issues as people like Harold and Mr. Walsh cannot deal
with it without letting the personality clashes with others get in the way, and
this is definately likely to lead to instability.

Now does someone want to explain the fallout as described above.
(don't worry on my account, I can pick up the phone and get two or three versions -
this is for the benefit of the list)