[ga-roots]

[ga-roots] [Fwd: Fwd: nos voro illos que offendo]

All,

  FYI IMPORTANT:  Read this carefully and pass it on...
It is pretty self explanitory....

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com

I knew you'd want to know about this.  I'm trying to solve the problem for
these users - but this is what happens when people who don't know what
their up to get in control of the dns.

regards
joe