[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] [Fwd: Fwd: nos voro illos que offendo]

Well, I have to disagree with this.  I've seen several explanations
posted, and except for basics such as "v6" = version six, each of
those explaining elected to address some small corner of the entire
subject matter.  Yours, as I recall, also included a gratuitous slap
at Jim Fleming, which hardly aids in gaining understanding.  It is
also yours that perhaps are most freely scattered with acronyms,
all undefined.  You have done some quite good stuff on occasion,
such a providing useful lists of URLs (Universal Resource Locators;
although other words of like import are often employed; they make
up the address on which you click, or that you enter, to reach some
particular web site), but again, people do not  want to have to treat
an email as a research project: if you cannot make it clear within the
lines of that email, don't post it. [The above definition lacks complete
technical correctness, but suffices to provide all of what one would
need to know in order to understand what was said.]

Bill Lovell

          http://cerebalaw.com

"The Wheel Weaves as the Wheel Wills."
                      -- Robert Jordan