[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] How the sky might fall

Joanna I could be wrong here but let me suggest:

There was great consternation at the time of upheaval which no one speaks of in
Mr. Postel's death, I should say Dr. Postel, there were decisions made which
had to do with root zone servers and the running of the US ccTLD, IPv6 was an
horizon which eventually cost 70 million bucks but needs to be stepped over, to
IPv8 or posssibly IPv16.  There was a route taken which was forced upon our
great Icon which he really did not want to take, but power won out and probably
hence his death.

Why do you think that such matters are only revered and not talked about?  Do
you think the reason for unplugging the great Domain Name Policy NetSol list
were matters that were revealed recently?  No it is the archive of history that
sets these giants back and Mr. Morfin and Williams and Sotiris and Muelller and
Ms Rony and even Vint Cerf were there and they were unable to stop that which
they foresaw as the rejection of Stakeholder representativeness.

Damn Shame say I, but I am glad to have spent three days reading those archives
before they were stolen.

I am greatly saddened by our loss!

Eric.