[ga-roots]

Re: A point of agreement (Re: [ga-roots] response to responsetoresponse)

Which term? "unfettered arrogance" or "across the board?" I think
you mean the latter, and , yes, there could have been a B instead
of a b.  :-)

(So far as I know, the actual term "across the board" comes from
some board game, where one player is wiping out the others, e.g.,
he's got both Boardwalk and Park Place, just bought the railroads,
etc.)

Monopoly, anyone?

Bill Lovell