[ga-roots]

Re[2]: [ga-roots] Alternate Roots Issues Paper for Discussion

Hello Eric,

Please pay better attention, Eric.

Mr James didn't write this, Mr Forsyth did.

And while I agree with much of what Mr Forsyth wrote, I do not agree
with it all, and since Mr Forsyth is not on the list to respond to
those issues, I didn't feel a need to point each one of them out.