[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] Briefing Paper

This really hurts,

eminant domain in any country is ugly, farmer John loses his home where all his
children and their children grew up.  The same is true here in my mind, remember
our Leah's org is non-profit and she really really believes in the cause.  It is
her sincerity and passion that sold me on ignoring some problems with the TLDA
in order to focus on the positive.

OTOH it is that same logic that allowed us to follow this Postal legacy, great
idea until he died and his good intentions with him. Now we see every document
he wrote or had a hand in bastardized to a point of down right pronography in
its foulness. Makes you want to write a good will.  So we have to be very
careful with these roots based upon the personalities running them.  The people
I stand behind but the possibility of abuse is as real as it is realized in
ICANN.

OTOH obviously your points are not out of line and in fact very in line with
existing law every where. Most certainly if things continue on their present
course .biz and all occupants deserve a very reasonable compenstation.

for a comedian your pretty smart!! but I guess that is generally true.

Sincerely,