[ga-roots]

Re[2]: [ga-roots] Proposed Wording Changes OR Can We Get Back on Track Perhaps?

Hello Patrick,

Monday, May 14, 2001, 11:49:40 PM, Patrick Corliss wrote:

>> I'm just noting that I intend to ask for sanctions against Patrick for
>> the above post.
>
> It's a fair comment, William, not a personal attack.

No, it's not a fair comment, Patrick. I was most certainly an
inappropriate personal attack, and much less than the type of comments
Eric Deiker was recently banned for.

> The facts remain that the only people (and they number very few) who want to
> retain any "existing policy" come out of this group are those who stand to
> personally benefit from it (i.e., existing TLD operators).

This is an outright lie. Having to resort to lies to back up your
positions now, Patrick?

Not surprising, really.

>> For the record, Mr Corliss, the reason I have been away is because of
>> carrier problems here in my area, which resulted in my switching
>> carriers for my personal dedicated connectivity, and recent medical
>> difficulties, neither of which are any of your damn business.

> You took 14 minutes to reply to my posting at 11:00 pm at night.  It would
> have taken you much of that time to write your response.

No, I type much faster than that, Mr Corliss.

> Whilst I am sorry
> to hear about your medical condition, it is a further diversion.   I said
> you "jump in quick" and post - you just proved that I am correct.

> I don't need you to swear at me for pointing out the truth.

No, Patrick, it wasn't a diversion.  It was answering the
inappropriate accusation and insinuation you made about my lack of
recent participation.

Trust me, Patrick, if I swore at you, you'd know it.

For now, I'll just recognize that you are resorting to outright lies
to back up your little personal agenda, which has nothing resembling
broad support that would be required for it to be even considered for
a consensus position.

You can't even defend the need for your proposal.

Pathetic, Patrick.

I expected more from someone as learned as you.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh