[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] Briefing Paper

At 07:46 PM 5/9/01 -0400, babybows.com wrote:

Start here:
http://www.dns-root.org/print.php?sid=4
Entitled "Routing Around A Single Point Of Failure"

Also take a look at this from 1996 (it predicts the rise of alt.roots as
the consequence of the stupid behaviour by the past processes - now I get
to say "told you so"):
http://www.iahc.org/contrib/draft-iahc-higgs-tld-app-00.txt
[Specifically read the "Why The Concern?" paragraph]