[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] Capture and Diversion (was Smart Browsers)

Yes, and if I'm understanding correctly; then we need a consensus about how
the GA feels about participating with the other services, including those
like New.net's.

I personally am not pleased with the idea that the ICANN can just take away
anyones established business any time they please - it's not legal in the
USA, so I have difficulties understanding why ICANN would start off with
this...

~k