[ga-roots]

[ga-roots] Off-topic posts

As part of our effort to divide into multiple lists and make the GA's work
more coherent, I'd like to see list members refrain from posting articles,
and links to articles, that don't relate directly to the "roots" subject
matter.

This is especially true when an article is posted without any commentary. If
there is a reason an article is relevant to the roots discussion, it's more
helpful to have a brief explanation of why a list member thinks so and why
the article adds to the discussion. A couple of articles have been posted in
the last couple of days that I didn't readily see as relevant for our
purposes here.

General news information may be more appropriate for the GA list or in some
other non-DNSO forum (like DOMAIN-POLICY@LISTS.NETSOL.COM). Thanks for your
consideration.

      -- Bret