[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] New.net releases AOL compliant plug-in

New.net does operate a root.  As far as I know, AOL, CompuServe, et
al are portals, ISPs and not root services.

As for who cares, if a registry offers domain names, we need to care.
Portals are not registries, so are beyond the scope.  New.net is a
registry and a root, so should be within our scope of consideration.

Leah