[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] New.net releases AOL compliant plug-in

All,

I fail to see what the big deal is.  Widgital released this same technology
two years ago and I am sure many others have as well.  New.Net is not
original.  They are well funded.

NSF chose the TLDs they wanted for their own - if ICANN wants more, that's
fine - let's give ICANN a large chunk of real estate that is not in
conflict with any other Root server and move forward.

Who cares what New.Net, AOL, Compuserve, and other PRIVATE networks are
doing, furthermore, WHY CARE?  New.Net is not a Root service (tell me if I
am wrong please) and is therefore outside the scope our discussion.

:)

~k